Syllabus & Overview
Salesforce Administration Certification training!
To Become a Salesforce Certified Administrator, the comprehensive hands-on course is a must for a new Salesforce administrators.
Who should take this course?
New system administrators are responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
- Salesforce Applications Setup
- Salesforce Applications Configuration
- Salesforce Applications Maintenance
When you complete this course, you will be able to
- Navigate Salesforce and personalize your experience
- Give your data structure with objects, fields, and relationships
- Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user
- Explain the various organization security options
- Describe the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model
- Given a scenario, apply the appropriate security controls
- Describe the various settings and permissions a profile controls
- Troubleshoot common user access and visibility issues
- Recall the various UI features that an administrator controls
- Customize Salesforce, including page layouts, fields, tabs, and business processes
- Create a secure Salesforce environment
- Maintain and import clean data
- Create high-value reports and dashboards
- Set up workflow automation
Lessons and Topics
Getting Around the Salesfoce Lightning Interface
- Understand the core data model and navigation
- Explore the Lightning Experience
- Find answers in Help & Training
Getting Your Organization Ready for Users
- Set up the company profile
- Configure the user interface
- Set up activities and calendars
- Configure search settings
- Set up Chatter
- Enable mobile access with Salesforce1
Setting Up and Managing Users
- Manage user profiles
- Create and manage users
- Troubleshoot user login issues
- Understand SalesforceA capabilities
- Set up Chatter Free Users and Invites
Security and Data Access
- Restrict logins
- Determine object access
- Set up record access
- Manage record access with the role hierarchy
- Deal with record access exceptions
- Control access to events
- Manage field-level security
Standard and Custom Objects
- Administering Standard Fields
- Creating New Custom Fields
- Creating Selection Fields: Picklists and Lookups
- Creating Formula Fields
- Working with Page Layouts
- Working with Record Types and Business Processes
- Maintaining Data Quality
Sales and Marketing Applications
- Capabilities and implications of the sales process.
- Sales productivity features using Opportunity tools.
- Lead automation tools and campaign management.
- Salesforce Content.
- Import Wizards
- Data Loader
- Mass Transfer
- Backing Up Data
- Mass Delete and Recycle Bin
Analytics—Reports and Dashboards
- Running and Modifying Reports
- Creating New Reports with the Report Builder
- Working with Report Filters
- Summarizing with Formulas and Visual Summaries
- Printing, Exporting, and Emailing Reports
- Building Dashboards
Service and Support Applications
- Managing and Resolving Cases
- Customizing a Support Process
- Automating Support
- Understanding the Salesforce Console for Service
- Collaborating in the Service Cloud
- Analyzing Support Data
Activity Management and Collaboration
- Capabilities of activity management
- Features of Chatter
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate automation solution based on the capabilities of workflow/process.
- Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
- Email Templates
- Set up workflow rules and Process Builder
- Automate leads and cases
Desktop and Mobile Administration
- Describe the capabilities of the Salesforce Mobile App.
- Describe the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce Lightning for Outlook.
- Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.
- Test preparation
- Practice exam